Welcome to Zinc! Here are some quick things you should do to get started with Zinc:
Sign into Zinc
Sign in to Zinc. Unless you are the first person of your organization, you should have been added to Zinc by an administrator. Go to your email to get your sign in information. Learn more about signing into Zinc.
Set up your profile and Add your phone number
Adding your profile information and your phone number makes it easier for your team mates to find you. Adding a phone number also makes it easier for you to log back into your account, and make phone calls directly from Zinc.
Download Zinc Desktop and Mobile/Tablet Apps
Zinc makes it easy for users to work on multiple devices and carry their conversations from one device to another.
Visit: www.zinc.it/downloads to download the right applications for you.
We also have a web based version so you can also log in from any browser. Just visit www.zinc.it and click on Login.
All Mode Communications
Zinc offers All Mode Communication- Text, Video, Phone, Push to Talk, Broadcast and Multimedia sharing, all in one app. Easily switch between modes by pressing the center button (Side button on Android) of your iPhone to access all the modes.
Quick Product Walk Thru
This is your main screen where all your conversations live.
- Easily start a 1:1 or Group conversation by clicking on the start a new message button.
- Settings allows you to set up your profile, put your status on Hands-Free or Do Not Disturb, and set up links to external files.
- Add users or groups
- The Center button pulls up all your communication modes.
- Broadcasts are short, important messages that are sent by your management teams in the push notification form.
- Conversations is where all your messages, or phone/video calls live.
- Easily search for people, groups or messages within your organization.